Enjoy an hour of fun in one of our axe-throwing lanes in Grant Park, learning to hit the target with skillful axe throws.
- Sun - Thurs per Person | Ages 10 & Older
- Fri - Sat per Person | Ages 10 & Older
TRY YOUR HAND AT AXE THROWING IN GRANT PARK
Hoping to channel your inner lumberjack while learning an exciting new sport? Then grab your friends and join us at our premier axe throwing facility in Grant Park!
Axe throwing is essentially a game of darts, but with axes! The rules are simple: Just throw your axe at a wooden target and try to hit the bullseye! This exciting activity is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or to enjoy a day out with your family and friends.
New to axe throwing? Our experienced instructors are here to help you learn! With their patient guidance, you’re sure to become a pro in no time at all! Get ready to best your friends in some friendly competition as you try out this incredible sport.
Ready to experience the axe throwing adrenaline rush? Then book your lane at Civil Axe Throwing in Grant Park online today!
WHAT TO KNOW
- Must be 10 or older to throw
- No cash is accepted for axe throwing sessions, however our Axeperts do accept cash tips.
- Maximum of eight people per lane.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Bring your own outside food and Beverages. Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks are more than welcome (but please no hard alcohol)