Axe Throwing is a sport in which the competitor throws an axe at a target, attempting to hit the bulls eye as near as possible and has a great time!
CIVIL AXE THROWING AT HOME
- 2 Hours w/ Coach
Axe Throwing – Now Available for Delivery!
We are happy to announce we are offering a new at-home delivery of our Civil Axe Throwing experience, so let us help bring some much-needed fun and axe-citement to you!
You get: 2 Hours with one of our Axe-pert Coaches
- Our team arrives, sets up everything and makes sure the area is safe for axe throwing. You hang out and relax!
- Our Axepert will train and coach everyone on the proper form and safety measures needed for everyone to enjoy this fun AXE-perience!
- Once your session is done, we handle all of the work to clean up and remove all equipment from your backyard. Easy!
*Due to travel logistics, all reservations are subject to approval. If you are located farther than 20 miles away from our location, you will be charged an additional $.60 per mile. To make a reservation, you must have a flat backyard area with a minimum of 30ft x 30ft of space. In these difficult times, we’re grateful to be able to bring some much needed fun and activity to your family. We’re in this together!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You will be guided by our axe throwing coach.
- All reservations are subject to approval by Civil Axe Throwing and rental agreement. If a reservation is not approved, a full refund will be given. If you would like to discuss details prior to making a reservation, please let us know and we will give you a call!
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Each participant must sign a waiver.
- A signed rental agreement is required prior to the event.